Emeralds East-West Marquise Agra Crown Ring
Drawing inspiration from a shape Dana saw throughout India's forts and palaces on a trip to the beautiful country, this ring that resembles a crown is fit for a modern day queen. Featuring a marquise-shaped cabochon emerald from Colombia's Muzo Mine, the stone's unique cut and naturally luminous, vivid color make this piece one-of-a-kind. The 18 karat fair mined yellow gold band is hammer-finished, paying homage to its handmade craftsmanship, and allowing the metal to shine and catch the light beautifully with every move of the hand. This finish also makes this ring a practical choice, as it is impossible to scratch!
- 18K Fairmined-certified yellow gold.
- Centers a 2.75 ct Muzo Emerald. The Muzo Emerald mine is known for its fair trade principles and for having the best quality and color of any emeralds in the world.
- Approx. .2 ct VVS diamonds.
- Hammered finish.
- Ready to ship in a size 7. All other sizes will be sized to order.
- Created in New York City from the world's finest materials.
- Ref: 242YFEDHR-1